Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Counting Down to Christmas

It is hard to believe that Christmas is only a month away. Time to clean up the living room to make way for the decorations. My house has a holiday smell to it thanks to three big bags of rosemary drying in the front hall.

For the last few days I have been updating my Squidoo Christmas Countdown lens and bringing it up to date with fresh tips. It is now linked to the right. Advent starts on Sunday and this beautiful season should not be neglected in all the Christmas preparations.

I won't bake very much this year. The teeth are getting too old for sugar and the net fiddling that I do every day takes time so that will keep me out of the kitchen and away from the calories. Probably a good thing, too!

All the presents are ready to be wrapped and mailed. All that I have to do is do it.

Christmas cards have been waiting for years. Maybe this will be the year that I actually write some. I do like to send them as Christmas cards though--during the twelve days of Christmas and not as a friend says, "as Advent cards".

I have a Keep Advent design on Cafepress and would like to make a movement and see the recovery of Advent. I wouldn't mind selling some totes and buttons too(even sweatshirts and hoodies)--it gets cold in my house in December and January. So take a look at the links to the left, please and consider me for part of your Christmas shopping.

I am grateful for this time of year.

No comments: