Friday, April 4, 2008

Time Slips Quietly By

Over the last few days I have spent a considerable amount of time loading things onto Etsy, paying this month's bills and tending my Mary Kay business. There is an old adage that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I am glad to report that I am still capable of learning new things. Today I even conquered a new thing on Facebook--loading my Etsy things onto it and positively glowed and crowed with the thrill of achievement.


Today a friend brought flaxseed meal from one of our nicer, high end grocery stores, Piazza's in Palo Alto. I am determined to develop a yummy, healthy muffin to serve with our lunches that will fit his diet (and mine by default).

My friend, C, helped me take product pictures yesterday and we are both learning about our limitations--she has just had hip replacement surgery and I trundle along with this life-time disability. At the same time we are both learning more about what my digital camera will do and it is considerably more fun to share in this than to try to do it alone.

Tomorrow will be the day for household chores. The laundry and the dishes await and I will put some more items up on Etsy and also, I hope, turn my attention to editing a project of mine that I hope to have up on Lulu soon.

No comments: