Friday, January 18, 2008

Computer Frustration

So Blogger is supposed to do all these really nifty, neat things like add a slideshow, or a picture. Yesterday and again today I spent much too much time trying to make a pretty little slideshow out of the Valentine images that I posted on Flickr the day before. No go. So try to post a long picture that I had made as a collage in my Photoshop instead. Insufficient preferences for how I want the text to appear. I am not pleased!

I want to offer these Valentines and other cards to readers as a part of my attempt to support myself within the boundaries of disability and Social Security restrictions. When the software doesn't work, it is discouraging to say the least.

So I am grumpy. I am giving up on it and going back to working on my CP shop. Hoping someone, somewhere will find me.

More, I hope tomorrow, when the grumpiness may have subsided.

No comments: