Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tempus Fugit, once more

Sometimes, I really can't come with a good title. I had this problem as a student too. What to call the thing? Once in a while a title leaps out and establishes itself and even sets up the writing flow. Today isn't one of those days.

The sun is shining and in the background of my writing is the sound of a leafblower or lawnmower. (I know, I know it is January! It is also California.) We are due for rain next week and even without it I can see the grass and weeds growing. Can't quite hear them, but definitely see them.

Yesterday, I woke up to a full email inbox that included Mary Kay orders. This always keeps me busy and makes me happy. I love it when people say, "Mary Kay has the best moisturizers"--we do. Or when they ask if we have a product--usually the answer is yes. And I am excited about the new mineral powder foundations. Even I will try them, although since I work at home and nobody sees me, it may seem silly.

More computer problems to solve as follows:
why oh why won't the image in a layout print as dark as it shows on the screen and
when oh when am I going to get my dsl to work?

I hope that this afternoon I will have a Spanish valentine on my cafepress site and that all of that will finally be in order.

No comments: