Saturday, October 20, 2007

Morning Magic

This morning I walked into the dining room just as the hummingbird was visiting her natural feeder, the pineapple sage outside my kitchen window. By the time I turned around, sat in the wheelchair and parked my crutches, I was sure she would be gone so I just stood transfixed. This is a terrific way to start the day.

Yesterday, my friend who came for lunch, found my favorite Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat Pancake Mix at our favorite grocery store, so now I don't have to order online. Flour is heavy and costly to ship. Buckwheat pancakes with yogurt cheese are really yummy for breakfast on a cold morning, though. So anticipation is high.

Yesterday, I checked my email late in the afternoon and found two Cafe Press order notices. This makes three for one week! It's almost Christmas. Someone ordered a Gratitude sticker earlier in the week, which reminds me that I need to go back to Stickerpedia and put some more designs up. Then someone ordered four totes, an infant creeper and a mouse pad! Woo hoo! Someone else ordered a St. Lucy teddy bear. I was so happy. I am so grateful. What a delight! Thank you, thank you folks. It's a great weekend.

My friend who whacks bushes is coming later, so it will be a full day, too. Right now the Fall light is shining red into my window, because the Pyracantha are so heavily laden with berries that they are determining the color of the light.


Blessings to everyone! I feel like singing the praising Psalms today.

No comments: